Avventure Americane – L'Uomo Mascherato 1 (Fratelli Spada)
| Avventure Americane|
L'Uomo Mascherato #1
Cover artist: Enzo Carretti
|Country/language:||Italy / Italian|
|Format:||15 × 21 cm|
|Pages:||48 pgs, color & b/w|
|Publishing date:||January 1, 1962|
|Publishing company:||Fratelli Spada|
|Followed by:||L'Uomo Mascherato #2|
- two pages on early American Far West history
- one page about Animal salvage life scenery
- The Phantom story is a work made by a previous Nerbini-La Freccia artist
- As the title "Ediziono Americane" was mentioned into the left-upper cartridge of the cover, it appears that the series name "Avventure Americane" was not yet finally chosen, unlike the similar series previously published by La Freccia. It also could be that the Fratelli Spada publisher wanted to stand out his new series from the previous editor stuff.
- As a launching issue, this issue includes twice as many pages as the following ones.