Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1956, Del 2
| Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1956, Del 2|
(#18 since the start 2002)
If you have this cover and can scan it for us,
please upload it from this link.
Cover artist: unknown
|Country/language:||Sweden / Swedish|
|Format:||17 × 26 cm, hardcover|
|Pages:||336 pgs, color and b/w|
|Publishing company:||Egmont Kärnan|
|Preceded by:||Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1956, Del 1|
|Followed by:||Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1956, Del 3|
Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1956, Del 2 is the eighteenth book in the hardcover series collection reprints of the earliest issues of the Swedish Fantomen magazine. It covers the issue nine to seventeen of 1956, the magazine's seventh year.
- "The Lady from Nowhere" part 2 by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy.
- "The Matchmaker" by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "The Super Apes" by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "Curly Kayoe" by Sam Leff
- "Joe Palooka" by Ham Fisher
- "King of the Royal Mounted" by Zane Grey and Jim Gary
- "Tom Mix"
- "Buster Perk" by Thorvald Sundbaum
- "Texas Jim" by Göte Göransson
- "Joe Palooka - inte först, men störst av serieboxarna" by Olle Dahllöf
- "Illustrerade klassiker - berömda berättare" by Olle Dahllöf