|Produced for:||Fantomen 7/1984|
|# of pages:||32|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Eri Khan
- Genghis Khan (in flashbacks only)
Behind the Scenes
- Donne Avenell sets the adventure somewhere in India. India was originally thought to be the Phantom's home, but before this story was published, Lee Falk had made it resonably clear Phantom country was to be found on the African continent.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Hero", The Phantom #1554 (2009)
- "Hero", Fantomet #324 (1990)
- "Hero", Mustanaamio 17/1984
- "Hero", Fantomen 7/1984
- Best story (Norway) 1984