Samaris (Gold Key story)
|Produced for:||The Phantom #17|
|# of pages:||24|
|Writer:||Bill Lignante, Lee Falk|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Old jungle sayings
- "The Phantom moves faster than lightening..."
- This is the last full-length story to be produced by Gold Key, and also the first to include the phrase "old jungle saying" (albeit not the first to include an actual saying. It is also the first appearance of the isle of Eden in a Gold Key story.
- Fantasma #146 (1968)
- "Samaris", El Fantasma #20 (1968)
- "Samaris", The Phantom #17 (1966)
- "Samaris", The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years: Volume #2 (2012)