Superfumetti in Film 7
Superfumetti in Film #7 – L'Uomo Mascherato (Super Comics in the Movies – The Phantom) is an Italian book of 160 pages, published in 1977, and mainly consisting of five Phantom stories (one Sunday story drawn by Ray Moore and four daily stories drawn by Sy Barry), completed by a preface (three pages with photos and text) on the serial movie filmed in 1943 for Columbia Pictures). This book is the 7th of a series related to comics that have been adapted into movie or television version, such as Doc Savage and Diabolik.
- "La banda aerea" ("The Return of the Sky Band") by Lee Falk and Ray Moore
- "Il Punto del Morto" ("Deadman's Point") by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "L'elefante impazzito" ("The Rogue Elephant") by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Il Fantasma che cammina" ("The Art Thieves") by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Il mistero di Kula-Ku" ("Mystery of Kula-Ku") by Lee Falk and Sy Barry