The 21st Phantom (story)
|The 21st Phantom|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 17/2004|
|# of pages:||32|
"The 21st Phantom" is a 2004 Team Fantomen story, written by Claes Reimerthi, with art by Paul Ryan. It marked the start of "The Phantom Year One" concept, where the 21st Phantom is badly wounded and start recollect what happened when he was new as the Phantom.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Woyzek the Pole
- "Curse of the Medicine Men" by Janne Lundström and Özcan Eralp
- "The Childhood of the Phantom" by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
This story has been published in the following publications:
- The Phantom #1390 (2004)
- "21. Mustanaamio", Mustanaamio 17/2004
- "Det 21. Fantomet", Fantomet 17/2004
- "Den 21:e Fantomen", Fantomen 17/2004