The First Phantom (Team Fantomen story)
|The First Phantom|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 25/1984|
|# of pages:||36|
The Phantom and Diana are on their way to the Sutu village, when they are attacked by Youtuha and Makave, followers of the Haan Cult that the Phantom has crushed. The Phantom falls into a river and Diana is taken to the Sutu village to be sacrificed. When the Phantom arrives in the last minute and saves her, Youtuha believes that the Phantom is immortal.
After sending the troublemakers out of the village, the Phantom and Diana can visit the Sutu as planned. Diana wants to know more about how the legend of the Phantom's immortality began, and the Phantom begins to tell the story of his ancestor, The First Phantom.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Due to its length, the present day intro of the story is often omitted when this story is reprinted.
- "The First Phantom" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Avenger" by Janne Lundström and Jaime Vallvé
- "The Treasure from Rhodes" by Norman Worker and Kari Leppänen
- "The Ring" by Ulf Granberg and Jaime Vallvé
- "Mystery in Rome" by Ulf Granberg and Jaime Vallvé
- "The Mask of Death" by Ulf Granberg and Jaime Vallvé
- "Sir Thomas' Revenge" by Ulf Granberg and Jaime Vallvé
This story has been published in the following publications:
- The Phantom #1051 (1993)
- "První Fantom", Fantom #5 (1992)
- "Ensimmäinen Mustanaamio", Mustanaamio 12/1985
- "Az első Fantom", Fantom #6 (1989)
- "Det første Fantomet", Fantomet 10/1985
- "Det første Fantomet", Fantomets Krønike 1/1994
- "Det første Fantomet", Krønikebok #1 (2000)
- "Pierwszy Fantom", Fantom 5/1992
- "Prvý Fantóm", Fantóm #5 (1992)