The Phantom Chronicles (Gold Key story)
|The Phantom Chronicles|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #13|
|# of pages:||24|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The Sultan of Niaran
- The Rachamond of the 13th Phantom's time
- The current Rachamond
- This is the first Gold Key story to feature the chronicle room, as well as the first to feature a longer story from the time of a past Phantom.
- The 13th Phantom is said to have been active in 1840 and in 1864. He is also said to be the great-great-grandfather of the current Phantom, meaning that the current one is the 17th in the line. Other Gold Key stories states that the current Phantom is the 21st or the 16th.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Ameaça do Passado", Fantasma #127 (1967)
- "A Ameaça do Passado", Fantasma #232 (1975)
- "A Ameaça do Passado", Fantasma #315 (1982)
- "Las cronicas del Fantasma", El Fantasma #18 (1967)
- "Les mémoires de l'Ombre", Héros de l'aventure #30 (1966)
- "Le cronache dell'Ombra", L'Uomo Mascherato #174 (1966)
- "Mestertyven Rachamond", Fantomet 9/1972
- "Mästertjuven Rachamond", X9 3/1971
- "Ur Fantomens krönika: Mästertjuven Rachamond", Fantomen 11/1971 (excerpt, two pages only)
- "The Phantom Chronicles", The Phantom - World Adventure Library #7 (1967)
- "The Phantom Chronicles", The Phantom #13 (1965)
- "The Phantom Chronicles", The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years: Volume #2 (2012)