The Secret of the Golden Snake
Revision as of 20:10, 1 June 2012 by MiGi
|The Secret of the Golden Snake|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 5 – 14/1985|
|# of pages:||15|
|Writer:||Idi Kharelli & Ed Redno|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Vera Cruise
- Bulga King
- Oliver Fist
- Gofo of Bulgalo
Behind the scenes
- The story was first published as a serial in 15 parts (i.e. 15 pages), on the inside covers of the Fantomen magazine. The interior pages of Fantomen were at the time in black/white, but since "The Secret of the Golden Snake" was printed on the cover pages it was in color (thus making it the second Team Fantomen story to be originally published in color, after "Flame").
- However, the parts were published out of sequence. The intention was that it wasn't until all parts had been published and collected that the story could be read. The first issue of the story also contained a booklet that the pages of the story could be glued into.
- The parts (pages) had individual titles so they could be placed in the correct reading order in the booklet. The story titles are (in reading order):
- "Guldormen" ("The Golden Snake")
- "Förräderi i Bulagolo" ("Treason in Bulagolo")
- "Elefanternas kyrkogård" ("The Elephants' Graveyard")
- "Bombeles förbannelse" ("The Curse of Bombele")
- "Elefantmännens hämnd" ("The Revenge of the Elephant Men")
- "I ormpelarens skugga" ("In the Shadow of the Snake Pillar")
- "Skeletthanden" ("The Skeleton Hand")
- "I dödens famntag" ("In Death's Embrace")
- "Vulkanens väktare" ("The Guardians of the Volcano")
- "Det försvunna Hadi-Wamm" ("The Lost Hadi-Wamm")
- "Ormgudens vrede" ("The Wrath of the Snake God")
- "I offerbrunnens djup" ("In the Depth of the Sacrifice Pit")
- "Den yttersta dagen" ("The Last Day")
- "Girighetens pris" ("The Price of Greed")
- "Genom eldhavet" ("Through the Sea of Fire")
- When the story was reprinted in Norway in 1986, it was again published in serialized form with a booklet to collect the pages in.
- Later, the story was processed by Ray Zone and published as a 3D supplement, that also included 3D glasses.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Gullormen", Fantomet 4 – 19/1986
- "Gullormen", Fantomet 17/1989 (3D; supplement)
- "Gullormen", Fantomet 5-6/2008